Friday, October 3, 2008

You Spin Me Right 'Round

Had I been eating breakfast as I hit CNN on the way to checking today's weather forecast, my desk would be a Cheerio-strewn mess. McCain spokesman Tucker Bounds on Sarah Palin

"She exceeded expectations that were too low created by people who don't know her record or her abilities."

"She benefited from the media's quick judgment they made of her after a few interviews."

I dunno... maybe if the media had actual access to the candidate than a few interviews to go on, and maybe if Governor Palin got asked more questions which she had to answer (without an "I'll try to find you some and bring them back to you"), then maybe we'd have a better estimation of her record and her abilities. The only reason Sarah Palin didn't get eaten alive last night was the lack of real followup questions. When is she going to hold a press conference?

At any rate, this one's for Tucker Bounds.



I would like to move in just a little bit closer,
Regis

No comments: