Wednesday, October 8, 2008

That Tears It

Senator McCain at last night's debate:
But the point is that I know how to handle these crises. And Sen. Obama, by saying that he would attack Pakistan, look at the context of his words. I'll get Osama bin Laden, my friends. I'll get him. I know how to get him.I'll get him no matter what and I know how to do it. But I'm not going to telegraph my punches, which is what Sen. Obama did. And I'm going to act responsibly, as I have acted responsibly throughout my military career and throughout my career in the United States Senate.
I call bullshit.

Senator, if you have some secret knowledge that nobody else does, you should pass it on. As I understand it, you're pretty cozy with the president. He might be interested.


Of course, you could be full of hot air and just saying this in an increasingly desperate bid to get elected. So either you're a liar, or you're too self-centered to put "Country First."

The Straight Talk Express is off the tracks,
Regis

No comments: