Sunday, May 18, 2008

Going The Distance

Taking inspiration from His Sinfulness, I have embarked on the Couch to 5k program. Running (or cardiovascular endurance of any real kind, for that matter) has never been my strong suit, but this looks like something I can handle. I'm telling you, my single-digit readership, about this so that I have some accountability in this endeavor. I recently got home after my first outing at the junior high track, and I have to say, I hated it a lot less than I thought I would (the podcast telling me when to run and when to walk helped quite a bit). So do me a favor and help keep me honest, mmkay?

In other news, I auditioned for a melodrama last week, but the show isn't happening due to low turnout. As a result, I'm searching for another excuse to grow a mustache.

Cheers,
Regis

3 comments:

Meg Lanker said...

Sweet, maybe you'll motivate me, or something.

Love,
Shnookibookums

Hey, the word verification says jismed! Gross...

Benjamin said...

We could get you a can of mustache wax. Would that be sufficient motivation? ;-)

Linus said...

Congratulations on your new hobby! Soon you will lust after high-tech windbreakers and $400 GPS watches with pedometers, like me... ;)