Thursday, May 29, 2008

Almost There....

If the good Lord's willing and the creek don't rise, the Democratic primary process will be wrapped up in less than a week. Montana and South Dakota have their primaries on Tuesday, and I've gotta say I'm really looking forward to this being finished. Not that I think Hillary Clinton should drop out right now - by all means, let's finish the process, but let's accept the result. It's more that I'm getting pretty tired of her manufactured outrage over the delegations from Michigan and Florida, specifically the high probability that they won't be fully seated. I guess after more than seven years of Dubya, it's easy to forget that breaking the rules can result in consequences.

On that note, here's a bit of satire for your Thursday: Young Hillary Clinton.



In other news, I'm hoping to have some instrumental demos of tunes I wrote for the Mullettes during FAWM up in the near future. Having a little more time to flesh the songs out musically has been extremely exciting for me, particularly since I acquired a keyboard (albeit temporarily). I hope you kids are ready to rock!

Stay on target,
Regis

No comments: